How to Get Started
- Read our About page to get an understanding of the project. Don’t sweat it if there aren’t things you don’t understand right away!
- Read the State of the Network page to see what we are up to!
- Come say hi in our chat, #phillymesh:phillymesh.net
- If you are connecingt via the Riot mobile app, select Use custom server options (advanced) and set the homeserver to
- Read about Hyperboria (article via NODE).
What We Need (Right Now)
- People with a desire to host/install a physical node (like a router, old computer, or Raspberry Pi that can run 24/7).
- People with Linux and/or networking knowedge (Don’t worry BSD sysops, we need and <3 you too).
- Developers, tinkerers, amateur radio operators, and engineering-types to help build and shape the network.
- People interested in community outreach; go to local events and spread the word!
- Community ambassadors, checkout the Next Steps section of the State of the Network page.
- Still reading? We probably need you, too! Come talk to us in the chat and let us know what you’re interested in.